Client Relationship Manager
ClientRelationship Manager Banking andFinancial Services – New York City About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Cognizant's business unit is one of Cognizant's highest growthbusinesses and a critical part of Cognizant's business strategy. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead withdigital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. Overview
Client Relationship Managers are key contributors tocommercial side of Cognizant IT and Consulting Business. They support theClient Partner and act as business owners for assigned accounts, managing theday-to-day activities and P&L of these accounts. They proactively identifynew and expansion opportunities on accounts and plan for and close theextension of existing agreements. The CRM works with delivery teams to maximizebacklog, optimizing the resource mix and navigating scope changes to ensureclient expectations are met. They work towards establishing a positive clientexperience through delivery excellence. Thisrole is a high visibility and challenging opportunity and requires high amountof commitment, business acumen, leadership qualities and motivated attitude toperform well. Key Responsibilities
· Manage on-time and on-budget delivery withplanned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality andprofitability
· Lead the onsite project teams and ensure theyunderstand the client environment
· Responsible for Backlog growth - Existingprojects + Renewals/Extensions of current projects + Rate Revisions
· Drive RFPs / Proactive bids w.r.to Renewals,Extensions, Application/Project additions, Application rationalization andmodernization
· Build senior and strategic relationships throughdelivery excellence
· Understand the client environment, issues, andpriorities
· Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for theclients taking the lead in delivery
· Support and drive firm-wide deliveryinitiatives, as directed Measures
A CRM sharedmeasures are margin, revenue, client satisfaction, & employeeretention. CRM role-specific measuresare bid vs did, renewal win rates, & client experience. Required Qualifications
· Minimum 15 years of experience in a clientfacing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role inthe IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
· Should be Visa ready for the and ready to travel on immediate basis
· Experience managing Client P&L of $15 +Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
· BS Degree PreferredQualifications
· MS or MBA degree preferred
· Strong background in a project environment andapplication development.
· Proven ability to contribute to new businessdevelopment efforts and to lead and manage multiple tasks in a dynamicenvironment
· Must be detail oriented and able to manage andmaintain all facets of complex assignments.
· Demonstrable problem solving abilities with theaptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems withenterprise-wide implications
· Demonstrate the flexibility to work amongdiverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technicalaudiences A good fit for the Cognizant culture:
A person who possesses a true passionfor changing organizations for the better, and desires to do so within asuccess-oriented, yet professional atmosphere filled with businessprofessionals who all manifest a belief in partnership, innovation, and excellence.Our “Cultural Value Drivers” are well-known and clearly communicated within theorganization: Open, Transparent, Driven, Empowered, Opportunity-Filled,Flexible & Collaborative.
Cognizantis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protectedVeteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.