SAP (Data & Analytics) - Sales Executive SAP Insights & Data (I&D) Sales
As an SAP (Data & Analytics) Sales Executive, you will utilize your strong technical and business competencies and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to achieve sales goals.
The Executive is someone that is a hunter that will drive SAP Insights & Data (I&D) standalone deals with the Market Units (MU) directly working for our MU leaders. This candidate will possess:
- Experience identifying and selling SAP-based visualization, data, data quality, data governance, consolidations and planning and data warehouse solutions complemented by specific industry knowledge. Resource must be able to manage and close a pipeline of SAP opportunities across all toolsets.
- Have expertise with a broad range of data management solutions, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
- The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
- The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
- Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we “sell in packs.” Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The SAP Sales Executive role requires adept performance of the following:
- Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
- Participating in client/prospect calls
- Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
- Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- 10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
- Experience with SAP Insights & Data
- Proven success in both selling and delivering consulting engagements
- Meet and exceed sales targets in excess of $10m
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count. Primary Location:
US-TX-Irving Work Locations: Job:
Project Manager Organization:
Capgemini Global Schedule: