RPA L4 Engineering Business Analyst (Contractor Conversion)
The RPA L4 Engineering Business Analyst works on executing against RPA risk and compliance requirements. This position will partner with other RPA L4 Engineering team members, the RPA Product Manager, and RPA service customers and delivery partners to ensure services are compliant with Citi policies and industry best practices. The position will accomplish this by excelling in the following disciplines.
Job Family Group:
- Security and Compliance - it will serve as a resource for all security and compliance issues. Partnering with Citi risk/compliance/audit personnel, this position must implement processes and controls ensuring the RPA services risk are appropriately managed.
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP)/Risk Exception (RE) Administration - The position will be responsible for managing a portfolio of CAPs and REs. Specific duties will include working with the broader risk community and other RPA L4 Engineering team members to evaluate risk, document issues, open/renew/close CAPs/REs, and track and report on their successful completion.
- Process Control Manual (PCM) Ownership - This position will act as the responsible of the RPA L4 Engineering PCM. In this role, the position will create, maintain, and review the PCM structure to ensure appropriate content identified and included. The position will work with other RPA L4 Engineering team members to ensure process documentation is created, reviewed, and maintained to ensure a robust and useful body of knowledge. It will ensure that appropriate document life cycle processes are followed, including creation and disposal of documents within Citi policy.
- Delivery Management - it will also serve as the backup resource to the RPA L4 Engineering Delivery Lead. As such, this position must be fully capable of executing those duties during times of high demand or primary resource unavailability. These duties would include program management, demand management, vendor/contract management, and JIRA administration.
- This position will report to the RPA L4 Engineering Delivery Lead and may from time to time be asked to perform other duties related to the success of the RPA L4 Engineering team.
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting