60663 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The firm is looking for a State & Local Tax (SALT) Sr. Associate to join our SALT practice in our Dallas, TX.
- Understand the principles of multi-state income taxation of corporations, partnerships, S Corporations, trusts and individuals with the ability to research and resolve technical issues. This includes an understanding of nexus, apportionment, unitary filing, ASC 740, income modifications, net operating losses, nonbusiness income and statutory credits.
- Assist multi-state companies with state and local tax controversies which include preparing clients for discussions with auditors, representing clients at administrative appeals hearings and preparing written protests.
- Coordinate scheduling with overall tax team and lead the review of state income tax returns.
- Research pending legislation and assist with determining state tax impact.
- Participate in internal and external training courses.
- Supervise, mentor and develop staff members and interns.
- Manage tax assignments and related projects.
- Advanced degree such as JD and/or LLM or Masters of Taxation
- 2+ years of current or recent experience in public accounting, law firm, or corporate tax department
- CPA certification if qualified to sit for the CPA, or other professional designation
- BS Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Experience with state tax research, analysis, planning and compliance
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req16728 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Tax Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
SALT IF Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req16728 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Dallas, TX US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Central Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Tax Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
No ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing