Digital Program Management, Consulting Director
Digital Program Management Director
Join Cognizant as an inspiring leader within the Digital Program Management Guild. This key role is accountable for delivering Digital Consulting solutions and business benefits throughout our clients' digital transformation journey. We are looking for candidates who have strong consulting experience running digital client delivery programs, while simultaneously being responsible for program timelines, scope, margin, and engaging in the sales process. We would love to talk with you about leading strategic programs with multiple digital service line projects across Cognizant! Responsibilities:
- Drive consensus between various client and Cognizant leaders to facilitate the conversion of program's Vision and Goals in to a Program Charter.
- Identify partners and establish effective governance with the CXO(s) and senior program leadership. Act as the single point of contact for the program's client CXO suite to keep positive relationships
- Facilitate cross-project collaboration. Drive program level planning efforts, identifying and leading critical program level dependencies
- Validate lifecycle methodology of various projects and ensure alignment and aggregation of key data will be possible to enable tracking and reporting
- Provide thought leadership within the Digital Program Management Guild
- Analyze and relentlessly focus on value delivery and encourage improved business outcomes to achieve program goals and metrics
- Bring together multiple solution components across our internal practices and service lines
- Understand, initiate and or facilitate scope / changes to SOW, supporting the individual Project/Program Manager(s) as required
- Interact with Client and Internal Cognizant partners to resolve critical issues and communicate potential 'significant change', as identified
- Ensure a strong understanding of the Client's needs; use opportunities to understand and provide inputs / direction on their IT / Business roadmap to provide focus and visibility in to the CXO charters
- Share consultative feedback with the Client Partner/ Engagement Director in terms of client's focus areas
- Proactively engage to build an eco-system of partners and generate awareness about shared risks, accountability and rewards
Professional Qualifications and Skills
- Digital services consulting firm or digital agency experience
- 15 plus years in strategy, operations, process consulting, stakeholder management, project / program delivery within digital transformations
- MBA or Master's degree strongly preferred; Bachelor degree required
- Project / Program training and certifications (PMI / SAFe 5.0 / Prince II)
- Broad program management experience – ability to navigate Heritage, Hybrid and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of digital ecosystem and digital skills for one or more industries
- Significant experience leading sophisticated transformations or programs that span functions, departments, and enterprise
- Trusted team leader who delivers results – delivering defined business value to our Client
Professional Attributes of the Program Director
- Effective Communication and Partner Management – emotional intelligence, empathy and strong social, communications, and engaging presentation skills
- Structured Thinking and Presentation – comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to provide structure and frame thinking logically and effectively.
- Proven leadership of teams and business priorities through building relationships, listening, consulting and influencing outcomes in both client delivery and in sales
- Articulate sophisticated information and business insights into meaningful action items and problem-solving decisions for senior leaders
- Consultative, entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive; someone who instinctively knows what needs to be done and motivates colleagues towards accomplishments.
Location: United States; Remote You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Cognizant Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider, and we are committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law.
www.cognizant.com NASDAQ: CTSH
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.