We are seeking aModern Workplace Delivery Lead to be actively involved in continuing to growour modern workplace footprint and assist in growing key accounts. In thisrole, the Delivery Lead will balance client/project responsibilities withbusiness development and sales responsibilities including identifying,qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requiresworking with and leveraging a top-notch client delivery team. The individualwill be responsible for overseeing high quality delivery strategies andsolutions in addition to cross selling Cognizant's emerging services. The IndividualWill Be Expected To
· MarketLeadership: creates sales strategies and plan for its incorporationinto the broader client strategy and plan
· ClientRelationship Management; engage with CXO, VP and Director level clients
· BusinessDevelopment: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds toRFP's.
o Identifiesopportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with accountstrategy.
o Obtainsthe approvals to pursue opportunities.
o Engagethe relevant internal Cognizant teams and service lines team for developingsolutions.
· Create andpresent account QBR presentations and executive status reports REQUIREDQUALIFICATIONS
- 10 years + experience in a senior-level consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role
- Recent experience working for IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Bachelor's degree required OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to build client relationships; strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities
- Experience developing opportunity pipelines, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets
- Experience closing sales our business with a specific emphasis on growing sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
- Ability to grow into having a senior executive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions
- Excellent problem solving, business communication (written & oral), and client management skills are essential
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Proven leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution, strategic and critical thinking and ownership
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment