Agile Coach, Associate Director - Digital Consulting
Agile Coach, Associate Director - Digital Consulting Cognizant's DigitalBusiness Consulting practice is seeking an Agile Coach with experience indigital transformation, as well as leading and advising clients on large andsophisticated digital programs. You will belong to a professional technologyservices consulting team that focuses on The Continuous Delivery Transformation(CDT). The CDT group is home to Cognizant's strategic Digital Transformation tohelp our customers thrive in the digital economy. Recognizing that our customersare at different points in their journey of digital transformation, Cognizantenables our Lean-Agile specialists, Product Managers to guide customers todevelop innovative software solutions, Quality Engineers who can help elevateQA practices, and Enterprise DevOps coaches for scaling. We combineLean-Agile/Product management/DevOps and have created digital transformationofferings for our customers that embrace the science of Digital technology in aworld being consumed by software.
This role will lead clients through their digitaltransformation journey and will work side by side with client leaders, productmanagers, and engineers, making decisions together in order to quickly delivervaluable high quality solutions to clients and their users. We are looking foragile and retrospective professionals who embrace improvement opportunities. Aproven foundation in consulting is desired along with Program Management,Lean/Agile, DevOps, & Quality. Above all, you judge your success by thesuccess of your team and the happiness of our customers.
Dallas, TX;Chicago, IL; Phoenix, AZ; New York; or REMOTE
You must be legally authorized to work in the UnitedStates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in thefuture. Position Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in any STEM program or MBA (or equivalent experience)
- Overall 12-15 years in IT/ Technology Consulting
- Strong consulting leadership and client advisory capabilities
- Excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and ability to articulate different perspectives
- Ability to actively listen to customers & partner with leaders.
- Driven, Ambitious, & a Passion for learning
- Ability to travel and work onsite with clients
- Experience in Agile Consulting & Coaching
- Experience performing the Scrum Master role
- Experience launching of at least 3 PI's for Agile Release Trains (ART) in the SAFe
- Ability to define strategy, drive, operationalize large Scale Agile transformations
- 5 or more years doing Scrum or equivalent Agile work methodology
- 5 years applying Lean principles
Why Choose Cognizant
- Experience performing the PO, or RTE role for several years or other Agile roles in a scaled agile implementation
- Technical background/knowledge - Typically in Software, Architecture, DevOps, Engineering function, Data Analysis, Metrics, etc.
- Lean - Lean Rules & Principles, Lean Leadership, Kaizen Events, Value Stream Mapping, Standardization, Structured Problem Solving (A3), 5S, Leader Standard Work, Lean Startup, Lean Product Development, Lean Manufacturing
- Agile - Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scaling Agile, Lean Portfolio/Budgeting (SAFe, Scrum@Scale, etc.)
- Tools – Solid understanding of 1 or more of the following. Jira, Rally/CA, VersionOne, Azure DevOps, TFS, RTC, Jira Align, DORA, Agility Health Radar, or other relevant Lean/Agile tools
- DevOps – Experience with TDD, BDD, building CI/CD pipelines for continuous delivery
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market,and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We lovebig ideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiencesat the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunitiesfrom our industry-recognized, award-winning Academy team. You will have accessto hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and haveopportunities to acquire certifications on the newest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for ourclients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attributethat we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, are energized by change, and excelthrough autonomy, we'd love to hear from you!