Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Account Manager - 10510
Job Location: USA - TX - Austin
Job Category: Sales
1. Effectively prospect the territory to uncover companies that have a potential need for Mentor Graphic solutions. Generate leads through web search, use of Mentor internal marketing teams, electronic and print media and networking.
2. Qualify potential accounts to understand customer needs and buying process. Uncover customer desired objectives, the obstacles to their success and the cost of inaction
3. Identify key customer projects and decision makers. Engage and interact within customer at various levels understand customer infrastructure and hierarchy
4. Formulate MGC solutions to meet customer requirements. Propose and present a set of technologies and/or services that address customers’ needs
5. Negotiate and close a Win/Win transaction. Work closely with customer to reach mutually beneficial agreement
6. Deliver and deploy solutions to customer satisfaction. Collaborate with field technical team and customer to drive adoptions.
Scope of Job: Career-level sales persons who is a fully qualified, experienced professional. Account Manager will be responsible for selling Mentor Graphics products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
BSEE or BSCS or equivalent
• 6+ years of related sales experience
• Ability to develop customer’s relationships at management level
• Structure and manage complex deals
• Must understand EDA tools and design flows
• Ability to lead and motivate small teams
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office (Power Point, Excel & Word)
• Good organizational skills
• Self driven and proactive
• Adaptability to change
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Share