Sr. Solution Architect - Manhattan WMS
Customer-centric Solution Architect with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join our team, working with Manhattan WarehouseManagement (WMS) systems.
The selected candidate will work with multiple Warehousesites to rollout our designed solutions and efficiently satisfy businessrequirements. Balance complexity toensure processes are supportable and cost effective. You are a strong proponentof fully leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system changes,ensuring that enhancements are justified, both operationally and financially. Job Responsibilities
• Assessing client business requirements andopportunities
• Leading design, configuration, implementation,and support of Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems
• Analyzing and optimizing components of thesolution to take advantage of best practices
• Work with all appropriate parties to effectivelyestimate project timelines and deliverables
• Recognizing and highlighting incrementalimprovement opportunities with existing clients
• Writing functional specifications formodification, interface, report, and label requirements
• Authoring and/or reviewing system and proceduraldocumentation throughout the project
• Troubleshoot and identify root cause for issues.Liaise between Business and Product Vendors for coordination of issueresolution.
• Test and deploy Software deliveries fromManhattan. Minimum Qualification
• 15 - 20 years ofgeneral consulting implementation experience
• 8 - 12 years of WMS solution design experience with atleast 5 years of recent Manhattan WMS experience
• 6 - 10 years of WMS production support experience with atleast three years of recent Manhattan WMS experience
• Should have implemented at least 10 full cycleImplementations with multiple rollouts for each implementation.
• Should have at least five Manhattan WMS implementations.
• Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distributionfunctional concepts
• Strong communication skills, including the ability topresent complex information to individuals, small groups, and executiveleadership
• Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
• Legally authorized to work in the United States PreferredQualifications
• Experience with other Manhattan solutions such as MIF/ EIS, LMS, SCI, TMS, Slotting, etc
• Experience reading and writing SQL
• Experience with other supply chain executionsystems such as JDA, HighJump, and SAP