Sr Architect Qualification
Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility
: Innovation and Thought Leadership
- • Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc) to showcase Cognizant capabilities and insights under guidance of senior team members.
- • Understand client's existing business and explore new avenues to save cost and bring process efficiency.
- • Identify business opportunities to create reusable components/accelerators and reuse existing components and best practices.
- • Support the patent filing process for the IP assets created (applicable to some CoEs).
- • In collaboration with the Sr Architect, analyze application/ technology landscape, process, tools and arrive at the solution options best fit for the client.
- • Analyze Cost Vs Benefits of solution options.
- Support Sr Architect to create a technology/ architecture roadmap for the client.
- • Identify alliance partners based on the understanding of service offerings and client requirements.
- • In collaboration with Sr Architect, create a compelling business case around the offerings.
Knowledge Management & Capability Development
- • Conduct beta testing of the offerings.
- ' • Publish and Maintain a repository of solutions, best practices and standards and other knowledge articles.
- • Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- • Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
- • Support Technical skill building (including hiring and training) for the team based on inputs from project manager.
- • Mentor new members in the team in technical areas.
- Gain and cultivate domain expertise to provide best and optimized solution to customer.
- • Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
Asset Development and Governance
- • Provide career guidance to team members.
- ' • Understand the plan for asset development.
- • Design assets as per plan (if required).
- • Conduct pilot run/review to validate the assets, as feasible.
Sales Support and Project Estimation
- • Track utilization of reusable assets / architecture components across the organization.
- ' • Support for developing RFPs and collaterals for proposals from a technical solution/ estimation/ risks perspective.
- • Conduct demo's, and arrange for the demos based on client profiles, if required.
Requirement gathering and Analysis
- • Anchor proposal development with crosslinkages across multiple competency units to arrive at a coherent solution proposal with focus on presenting unique value propositions and clear differentiators.
- ' • Work with customer and other teams to collect, analyze and understand the requirements including NFRs.
Solution Definition & Design
- • Analyze gaps/ tradeoffs based on current system context/ industry practices and clarify the requirements by working with the customer.
- • Develop / Enhance the solution architecture (Application / technical / Infrastructure as applicable) meeting functional / non functional requirements and aligned to industry best practices.
- • Solution Design (including Data modeling , Application design, Infrastructure design, Team structure) & Capacity sizing to meet the requirements & SLAs of target state and intransition as applicable.
- • Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) needs and conduct POCs as applicable.
- • Identify need for developing accelerators and Develop as applicable specific to the engagement.
- • Identify key technical metrics to measure the SLA / requirements compliance.
- • Define, adopt and create required documentation on standards and guidelines.
- ' • Monitor the concerns of internal stakeholders, follow through on commitments and achieve timely resolution of issues.
- • Conduct initiatives to meet client expectations.
Business and Technical Research
- • Work to expand professional network in the client organization.
- • Analyze market trends / client requirements/ secondary research.
- • Identify new ideas and provide inputs to senior stakeholders for developing blueprint / PoC.
- ' • 'Organize/ Participate in events like webinars, boot camps, seminar conference, client conference to showcase the capability.
Must Have Skills Good To Have Skills
- • Identify opportunities to crosssolutionize across project(s) within or outside the BU.
- Policy Change and Endorsements