ICG Risk & Control - Strategic and Reputation Risk - MD
This new role is part of ICG Risk and Control team supporting the Head of ICG Risk and Control and the in leading the change program across First Line and Second Line functions to improve and enhance Strategic Risk and Reputation Risk management practices across ICG businesses.
The role will combine specialist expertise in risk management practices and methods, along with project management and change skills to organize and co-ordinate a change program across businesses and regions. The role will oversee a core project management team which will work with first line and second line control owners across businesses and regions to define the required end to end controls framework for the business, conduct a gap analysis relative to current state leading to a plan for control enhancement requirements and then track implementation in line with the change program objectives. The incumbent will develop and act as secretary to the associated risk governance including the ICG Strategic Risk Committee and the ICG reputation Risk Committee. Responsibilities:
Qualifications & skills:
- Work with relevant Citi leadership as well as outside experts to design a target state control framework and governance for Strategic Risk and Reputation Risk which meets regulatory expectations
- Act as Secretary to the ICG Reputation Risk Committee and ICG Strategic Risk Committee
- Develop and lead the ICG Risk identification process
- Oversee a project management team to design required actions to implement the end state and track completion of the actions in line with Citi change methodology
- Work with Control and Internal Audit stakeholders to ensure credible challenge throughout the remediation process and validation of results in line with Citis Internal Audit requirements
- Present on status of the program to senior stakeholders within Citi (including executive management and the Board) as well as to Citi's regulators
Detailed expertise in capital markets controls and risks
- 15+ year experience in risk management with a focus on operational risk and controls
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; must be articulate and persuasive with the judgement and authority to provide insightful commentary to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to drive change to business practices by working effectively across a global organisation.
- Self-starting with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Project management and change capabilities are essential
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyse a process and recommend ways to improve quality, controls, and efficiency
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting