GSAM Liquidity Engineering - Mosaic Senior Software Engineer
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world's leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
Digital innovations to shape client experience and enable our Institutional and Third-Party Distribution (TPD) salesforce with the tools required to best serve our clients. Improve the client service experience through straight-through-processing automation and commitment tracking and execution.
Be a part of a growing technology organization specializing in process re-engineering, workflow automation and data mining and distribution supporting Goldman Sachs Asset Management Shareholder and Fund Servicing areas within the Strategic Client Services Organization. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• As a developer within Goldman Sachs Asset Management Technology, the successful candidate will be actively involved in key projects and initiatives that impact the GSAM business worldwide. Primary focus will be to be working with the U.S. Shareholder Services team in supporting and developing process changing applications.
• Contribute to strategic data strategies surrounding fund and shareholder services data for data collection, aggregation and mining SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• - Strong Java / Web developer
• - Be a self-starter and a strong team player and be able to work globally
• - Have good problem solving & software design skills- Have good communication skills Preferred Qualifications
• - Experience with MongoDb
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.