My client is a provider of key infrastructure to financial markets, with a significant presence globally. Given the firm's key position in the industry they are leaders in innovation and early adoption of new technologies. An opportunity has opened up in firm’s IT Innovation team. The ideal candidate will have experience working on proof of concepts in DLT, AI and ML. Thought leadership and participation in industry working groups would be beneficial. This is a leadership role without direct management responsibility so it will appeal to candidates who like getting taking a hands on approach to projects.
- Lead the execution and delivery of innovative technology projects, including research and process innovation
- Lead end-to-end software development projects and delivery of software pilots as well as prototypes under strict timeline and budget.
- Conduct fast-paced vendor assessments and vendor management, including onboarding and assessments of RFPs
- Champion adoption of new technologies throughout the organization up to and including board level
- Minimum of 10 years of software development, SDLC, software delivery experience.
- Experience in and in-depth knowledge of Distributed Ledger Technology platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger
- Demonstrate a passion to continuously explore the technology landscape for opportunities and disruptions, assessing new / incoming use cases
- Development experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS preferably) is required
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry (desirable not required)
- Experience managing projects
- Excellent communication skills are essential
This role presents an excellent opportunity to take your expertise in, and passion for, new technologies to the next level in a highly visible role.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.