Life Sciences - Senior Business Analyst (Archiving / Content Management)
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting combines deep domain expertise with advanced technology thinking to help global 2000 companies worldwide accelerate their digital journeys. By orchestrating capabilities across strategy, design, IT and industry/functional knowledge, we help clients solve their toughest business-technology challenges at speed and scale, and lead in today's dynamic digital age -- while planning for whatever tomorrow brings. We do this by applying a keen understanding of the uniquely human aspirations, behaviors and needs of our clients' customers and employees to first envision and specify, and then deliver and extend modern digital solutions that enable leading players to differentiate and ultimately separate from the competition. Learn more by visiting us at https://www.cognizant.com/consulting Department Overview
With relationships with 27 out of Top 30 Global Pharma, Cognizant are recognized as an ITO & BPO partner across all areas of the Life Sciences value chain. The Life Sciences vertical comprises over 10,000 associates delivering solutions across US, UK, Europe, India, China and Japan. As a full-service provider, Cognizant provide strategy consulting, package implementation, application development, and maintenance as well as infrastructure and BPO services. Our consulting services include strategy, business-/IT alignment, packages, requirements management, and process consulting with a dedicated Life Sciences Consulting team of over 100 associates. Specific areas of focus in R&D include Clinical, Regulatory, and Safety & PV Operations.
. Job Functions
- Supporting end to end processing of PV Processes – Including Hybrid in-house outsourced models. \t
- Running large safety implementations \t
- Participate in planning, design, development, and implementation of Commercial work.
- 12+ years working for a best-in-class consulting firm or Life Sciences R&D Industry. \t
- 10+ year's advisory experience in Life Sciences focusing on building Enterprise Archiving/Document Management capabilities both business organization and technology / Automation capabilities. \t
- Must have advisory skills such as structured problem solving and analytical skills. \t
- Experience with Targeted Operating Model / Process Design OCM, Life Sciences / Pharma and GxP processes. \t
- Ability to design, enterprise architecture, requirements and backlog management (cloud computing / SaaS, Archive Management, Content/Data Management, Validated Systems, Data Migration, Data Enrichment). \t
- Expertise in a broad variety of new and emerging technologies, platforms \t
- Must have previous experience creating requirements traceability matrices \t
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal communications skills
Discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is encouraged to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you. Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network Assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and dedication to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)