Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager- Private Bank Cash Management, VP (Jersey City, NJ)
The Senior Business Analyst will work on Citi Private Bank's Cash Management initiative; one of the Private Bank's top 15 strategic technology initiatives. Critical Initiatives involve TTS Integration & High Net Worth Adoption in Citi Private Bank.
Citi Private Bank Technology Team wants to welcome an energetic and aggressive Business Analyst who can work and continue to build strong relationship with Bankers and Banking specialists. The role will focus on driving, managing, set business expectations, define & direct business requirements and deliver successful technology initiatives. The candidate will need to build an understanding of the Cash Management functions. This person will have an opportunity to interact with onshore / offshore teams, help highlighting risks and drive resolutions to any issues that prevent successful completion. Key Responsibilities :
Business Analyst will join Citi Private Bank Team, who will primarily be responsible for Deliverables, will lead and participate in full development life cycle.
- Identify business strategy, define business/technology requirements and assist business on day-to-day discussions with technology partners
- Evaluating business processes, improvement areas and working with technology team to define solutions
- Manage issues and dependencies by aligning requirements and sprints.
- Act as a liaison between with Dev, QA, UAT and Support Teams as active partners for successful project deliverables
- Provide support across the full software development lifecycle (analysis, design, estimation, planning, development, unit test, user test, coordination, release and pre/post implementation support)
- Establish priorities with business stakeholders and development managers
- Monitoring deliverables and continuously communicating with stakeholders to ensure timely status of deliverables and potential risks to completion of the project.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Work in partnership with business in driving deliverable scope and expectations
- Mentor and guide team in defining and meeting business exceptions
- Financial Services experience is a must
- Must have strong communication, building relationship, influencing and negotiating skills
- Worked on Agile Methodologies
- Excellent inter personal, problem solving and team work skills
- Work independently and collaboratively on large and complete projects
- Business Analysis Planning, Monitoring & Requirement Analysis
- Communication and Critical Thinking
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Relationship and Expectation Management
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite specifically with Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS office
- Worked on Agile Methodologies
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's Degree is a must
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of financial industry experience
- Understanding of Research and Sales Workflows/Products
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting