Global Procurement Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you interested in category management, procurement, sourcing, process & design, testing, and/or operations?
At Bank of America, Global Procurement is responsible for the policies, processes, programs, and tools to engage and manage a third party which includes category management, procurement, sourcing, process and design, testing, and operations.
The Global Procurement Summer Analyst Programwill provide you exposure and responsibilities to develop core competencies or skills required of procurement/sourcing professionals (e.g. contracting, negotiating, etc.) and build relationships with and present recommendations to senior leaders and stakeholders.
Your summer internship responsibilities may include:
- Develop global category strategies to support business objectives
- Reporting and analysis of vendor relationships and metrics
- Identifying and executing on opportunities for business process and design and mitigate risk
- Provide expertise in supplier evaluation & performance measurement, contract negotiation, business reviews, analysis and compliance requirements
- Facilitate the identification and selection of companies to provide products and services based on price, quality products and services offered
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the status of adoption, implementation and adherence to policies and standards