Manager, Capital Markets Financial Analysis
Influence business decision-making by providing financial or statistical analyses that lead to solutions for business issues, making recommendations for action as appropriate. Lead projects from design through implementation and monitoring. Help design and build statistical based models and tools for complex risk analysis across the company businesses to help accomplish goals and objectives. Responsibilities
• Conduct statistical analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques that are often used to answer business questions, identify issues and/or recommend courses of action in the course of analysis for Assets and Liabilities. Ensure accurate and appropriate report design. Resolve reporting issues as they arise. Provide detailed and complete understanding of drivers that influence business performance.
• Support daily operations of Capital Markets Solutions (CMS) team. Work with trade desk, investment accounting and CMS analytic team to ensure accuracy of information. Support modeling of structured securities through various risk systems.
• Analyze complex business issues by incorporating company and industry knowledge, mathematical and technological expertise, and sound analytical processes. Develop financial and statistical models to value and access risk around a wide range of complex derivatives, as well as the balance sheet of the company.
• Presents results of analysis and/or recommendations to business managers, utility partners, and potentially external parties. Communicate action plans and priorities to appropriate partners. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in math, physics, economics or a quantitative field of study (or equivalent)
• 5-7 years of experience
• 1-3 years experience performing quantitative analysis
• Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues
• Proficiency in C++, Python Preferred Qualifications
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling, with technical applications
• In-depth knowledge of business operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others
• Strong relationship and communication skills in influencing customers on recommendations and analysis results