Product Development - Digital Experience, Vice President
The Alpha MyStateStreet/Digital Experience team seeks a skilled candidate who can successfully lead and execute strategic initiatives to create significant value for the organization.
The candidate should possess multiple skills including program/project management, strategic planning, technology implementation and digital transformation experience. In addition, the candidate should have excellent analytical and communication skills and work collaboratively with senior management, colleagues and internal/external stakeholders. Responsibilities
- Develops strategic business cases and roadmaps in alignment with strategy
- Executes/leads strategic initiatives and projects autonomously with minimal guidance/oversight
- Manages multiple projects and collaborate with teams concurrently including strategic analysis, business/user requirements analysis, implementation planning, project execution and communication
- Manages stakeholders at all levels and works with cross-functional teams (product, business segments, technology, UI/UX designers, corporate functions, etc.) to take ownership and accountability for program delivery and continuous improvement
- Enhance digital user experience based on data analysis and delivery of technology solutions and enhancements
- Defines, designs and implements information delivery and reporting requirements for State Street's systems
- Defines and implements communication strategy independently and in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly experienced in written communications and skilled in developing executive-level presentations
- Facilitates working sessions of medium to large sized groups across all levels of the organization
- Collaborates and contributes effectively in a team environment and builds strong relationships with team members including virtual (distributed and indirect) teams
- Develops requests for information in a clear and concise manner to ensure effective data gathering and analysis
- Ability to conduct strategic research on client, industry, and technical matters and provide summary on insights trends, benchmarks, and best practices
- Successful candidates will have at least 5-7 years of relevant technology or consulting experience
- Prior experience on IT strategy, technology transformation, and project implementation
- Proven quantitative, information delivery and analytical skills (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) and able to analyze large and complex datasets and develop relevant metrics and reporting quickly and accurately
- Highly proficient in financial and accounting principles analysis and reporting
- Candidates must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently in an independent manner.
- He/she works well with colleagues in a team environment and is able to manage stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Candidate will be proficient in defining and implementing communication strategy with mastery of both written and oral form and be able to negotiate and handle difficult situations effectively
- Creative and innovative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to frame complex problems and develop recommended solutions.
- Must be highly analytical in problem-solving and decision-making and be comfortable in defining and implementing data driven decision making processes
About State Street What we do.
- BA/BS required, MBA or postgraduate degree a plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers