Sr. Web Developer – Investment Manager
- Boston, MA, USA Boston MA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A Boston based Quantitative Focused Investment firm is looking for an experienced Web Software Developer to join the firms Analytics team.
- Design, develop and support portfolio management and trading applications
- Perform full stack development of portfolio risk analytics-from inception to visualization
- Build portfolio optimization models and portfolio simulation systems
- Work with the firm’s client services team on generating portfolio simulation analysis
- Build state of the art user interfaces and front-end visualization applications
- Must have 3+ years of hands on Web technology development experience with a major buy side financial firm
- Must have server-side scripting skills in tools such as Python, Julia, Ruby or Node
- Must have experience running http server such as Apache/NGINX
- Must have advanced Python (Pandas, Scipy, Numpy) skills
- Must have proven experience with workload management, messaging and containerized technologies (Docker, ZeroMQ, Slurm).
- Must have superior software design skills
- Must be able to work in a collegial but time sensitive environment
- Very generous relocation package included
- Must have experience in developing front end visualization tools
- Investment Management experience is strongly preferred
Refer to Job #23092 and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, email@example.com