Sr UI Developer -React JS
Sr. UI Developer - React JS
Applicants please note, this role will start remotely and applicants can be initially located anywhere in the continental U.S. However, the preferred location is Arizona
, and applicant will need to be willing to relocate if requested in the future.
Cognizant (CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-known organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses.
We utilize our expertise in 20 different industries to leverage AI & analytics, enhance interactive experiences, automate processes, develop platforms, modernize infrastructures, and engineer digital solutions that help clients capitalize on the tremendous opportunities the latest technologies offer. Job Summary
Cognizant is looking for a Senior React Developer with six to ten years of experience in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality. Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Senior UI Developer- React
will be responsible for high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js, Riot and Redux
- Using Visual Designs (PSD files) to develop responsive web and Single Page Applications consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Manual and Automated Unit Testing
- Work on CI/CD pipelines under assistance
- Able to develop SPA (Single Page Applications) consuming server-side JSON restful services
- Develop PWA (Progressive Web App) using Service Workers
- Performance Tuning
- Discuss with customer business groups to understand functionality and come up with innovative ideas for web development for the best user experience
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance from the Application Architect
- Discuss with offshore team on tasks to be done, and mentor junior members of the team.
- Performs design & code reviews for team members.
- Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams.
Why Choose Cognizant?
- Deep understanding of React Architecture, Hooks. Webpack, , SASS, LESS;
- Experience in development RWD and SPA with ReactJS, Redux, Routers, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, GraphQL, ES6, Babel, Express, Eslint. Understands Server Side Rendering, Virtual DOM, Performance optimization;
- Working knowledge of PWA, Gatsby, Riot, experience working with any CMS, JSON Web Token (JWT), familiarity with GIT.
- Familiarity with integrations patterns and invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring framework.
- Database fundamentals – Any On-prem relational or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, PostGress with Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with unit testing (automated), JUnit, TDD, JEST, Selenium
- Knowledge of deployment concepts of rollout and rollback, webserver, app server deployment, database scripts rollout and monitoring
- Ancillary aspects of software development like IDE, CI/CD, SAFe Agile, Story development across layers; Digital Engineering and Product Engineering basics
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United states without company sponsorship.