Application platform specialist / Full Suite / Tampa / C13 / R2044770-conversion
The Applications Development Technology Lead Analyst is a senior level position responsible for establishing and implementing new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to lead applications systems analysis and programming activities. Responsibilities:
- Able to make Project Plans for complex Infrastructure Build Initiatives.
- Based on the Business need and upcoming Finance Full Suite Rollouts, able to come up with a Projection of required Infrastructure capacity.
- Able to raise the Infrastructure Procurement Requests using Service Now Solution Project Module.
- Able to raise PVLAN Requests.
- Able to create Network Diagram Documents.
- Able to review Infrastructure BRDs.
- To coordinate with Citi SAN, NAS and SA Teams and provide adequate technical input for SAN/NAS Addition. Able to drive SAN striping activity.
- Able to drive DB migration from physical server to ORAAS (Cloud DB).
- Able to drive Server Decommissioning for unused Finance Full Suite servers.
- To ensure that the Infrastructure is Live as per the proposed Go Live Date.
- Able to create Architecture diagrams and clearly articulate the proposed change to GFT Architect Team and Involve STE teams.
- Able to work seamlessly with various stake holders e.g.: Architects, Data Centre Teams, System Administrators, Design Teams, DBAs, Cloud Administrators, Development, UAT Support and Prod Support teams in order to implement the proposed solution.
- Able to manage large Hardware and Software Inventory.
- Able to project Infrastructure cost for any New proposed Infrastructure.
- Experience in Citi Internal Applications and processes.
- 5+ years' experience in Middleware, Big-data space, and DevOps.
- 5+ years' experience with Oracle/SQL, Unix, WebSphere App Dynamics
- 5+ years' experience in managing Infrastructure Projects.
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft Project or a similar tool
- 5+ years' experience of Computer HW SW & Networking.
- 3+ years' experience with Expert in ServiceNow & Microsoft Visio.
- 2+ years' experience in Infrastructure Costing & Budgeting
- 2+ years' experience with SAN & NAS Storage, SAN Striping and NAS mount & Net groups.
- 2+ years' experience in Data modelling & cloud Infrastructure.
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills
- Experience of making complex Project plans.
- In depth knowledge of Capacity Planning & Projections.
- Experience in raising Infrastructure Procurement Requests.
- Experience in making Architecture & Network diagrams.
- Experience in Finance related business areas and Understanding of Citi's organization and Infrastructure is a plus.
- Any prior knowledge of Finance Full Suite Application/Country Rollout model/Infrastructure Landscape is a plus
C13 Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent work experience
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting