We're looking for a client services specialist who is passionate about retail trading! This position will be responsible for end to end client support. The client base that is serviced consists of sophisticated traders that require a unique level of support. The position will be responsible for supporting clients in all aspects of live and simulated trading support, platform troubleshooting and product support. The candidate will be expected to work as a liaison to Sales, Operations and other departments to ensure resolution to all customer requests and issues in a timely fashion.
TradeStation is an on-line brokerage firm seeking to level the playing field for self-directed investors and traders, empowering them to claim their individual financial edge. At TradeStation, we're continuously pushing the boundaries of what's possible, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking and relentless search for innovation. We have built a team of amazing people who work together in a high performance culture to provide our clients with exceptional products and services. We offer a collaborative and flexible work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a generous PTO policy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist clients with executing live orders, providing quotes and information on live balances and positions
- Provide Order Entry assistance across all asset classes
- Resolving client inquiries via email, chat, and phone
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Account maintenance (transaction inquiries, commission review, etc.)
- Software support
- Ability to work in a fast paced and interactive environment
- Maintain a positive representation of TradeStation through professionalism, courtesy, and by striving to exceed Clients' expectations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Required to have passed all relevant industry exams
- Successfully complete order entry training
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing order entry assistance across all asset classes
- Complete live trader training and exhibit a thorough understanding of the policies, procedures and systems necessary for assisting clients in a live trading environment
- Extensive knowledge of multiple trading platforms in order to handle technical questions in regard to trading as well as software support
- Familiar with customer account procedures to assist with client inquiries
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College degree required
- 4-6 years of financial services experience
- Series 7, 63, and 3 required
- Additional licenses may be required as the job role evolves
Direct hires only.