Content Acquisition Associate I Maitland, FL/en-US/BKC/job/Maitland-FL/Content-Acquisition-Associate-I_19-1119/apply Position:
Content Acquisition Associate I Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for monitoring and coordinating acquisition of content/media related to the supporting operations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and coordinate the workflow of newly acquired data and/or images.
- Initiate or maintain contact with counties and/or source providers for current and/or new sources.
- Research and aggregate information about data/image and data/image sources.
- Maintain and update centralized database with workflow details.
- Track incoming data/images and ensure the information received is current, timely and complete.
- Identify deficiencies in data/image volume, timeliness and quality.
- Acquire details from vendors to prepare electronic conversion of data or fabrication of images.
- Ensures data/image accessibility for key stakeholders.
- Ensures appropriate contracts and agreements are executed.
- Review new data/image content for usability.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Research and aggregate information about vendors and data/image.
- Information gathering and documentation as needed for projects. This requires working with the project management team and includes providing them updates as requested.
- Performing tasks as assigned by project managers for internal or corporate projects as needed.
- Remediate problematic and/or missing data/images and provide supplemental files for replacement to stakeholders and in the database.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Ability to utilize computers to complete assigned work
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
Content Acquisition Associate I
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate levels of proficiency with a general understanding of the acquisition process. Works under close to moderate supervision to ensure accuracy. Consults with peers on processes or errors to learn through experience. Typically requires up to one (1) year of acquisition or equivalent experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Maitland, FL Time Type:
Full timePosted 6 Days AgoFull time19-1119 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness