Product Mgmt Lead Analyst
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Loyalty Product Management organization is responsible for the US Loyalty programs consisting of US Thankyou, Base Benefits, Citi Price Rewind, FICO, Concierge and Citi Easy Deals.
The Loyalty Operations Manager role is part of the Loyalty Product Management organization. The objective of this role is to deliver exceptional loyalty experiences through a proactive, compliant and efficient organization aimed at driving customer satisfaction through management and/or support of Product Development, Issue Management, Servicing and Business Controls. This role requires ability to manage oversight of day to day operational functions across the loyalty spectrum as well as applying functional knowledge for strategic cross functional work across multiple lines of business.
• Manage operational processes with key partnerships and external 3rd party vendors to established goals and in compliance with TPRM requirements including oversight of dashboards, reporting, partner processes, various validations and records management
• Knowledgeable about operations management functions to enable assessment of risk and management of oversight and controls applied across key processes
• Assisting to drive a control strategy for operations and helping to build out in production with the key product/benefit partners
• Participate in project releases and manage testing and implementation
• Clearly communicate and develop business cases to support new servicing tools, products or enhancements, and working with key stakeholders to test and implement initiatives for relevant areas of responsibility
• Participate in issue management process, partnering to identify root cause and manage towards timely and successful resolution
• Participate in the successful & timely completion of regulatory and Audit commitments working in partnership with all relevant stakeholders, including records management, consent orders, corrective action plans and compliance requirements
• 5-8 years experience in an operations or program management environment
• Knowledge of customer service and call center operations with a strong customer orientation
• Demonstrated process improvement and re-engineering experience
• Demonstrated track record in bringing value to the business through being an effective Partner and Challenger in the right circumstances
• Demonstrated ability to independently operate in a complex, ambiguous, cross Line of business environment;
• Excellent organizational, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
• Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Technical proficiencies in Visio, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Bachelor's Degree required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting