Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. You will be part of:
You will be someone who can:
- The Clearing Systems Development Team that is responsible for automating the functions of the Back Office, Treasury, Accounting, and Compliance departments of the firm.
Who you are :
- Design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to production support)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration / communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
Good to have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience using Java
- Database experience (preferably with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Web and Application containers experience (e.g. JBoss/WildFly)
- Spring framework (core, MVC, JDBC, REST, JMS)
- Experience with REST web services
- Good Unix / Linux knowledge and basic shell scripting skills
- Experience with Git, Ivy, Ant
Benefits to work with us:
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Hands-on messaging experience (e.g. JMS)
- Python / Perl scripting skills
- Confluence and JIRA knowledge
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus, and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along and generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info