Service Line Specialist-HiTech
Cognizant Digital Operations Organization and Role Overview
Cognizant's Digital Operations (DO) businessunit is one of Cognizant's highest growth businesses and a critical part ofCognizant's business strategy. Toaccelerate this growth even further, BPS is expanding into industries, servicelines and markets globally. One of DO'sstrategic growth markets is the Technology Markets and DO is looking for ahighly-accomplished, results-driven senior sales executive to originate,advance, and close large sales opportunities in outsourcing. This individual will be working withCognizant's C-level client executives and Cognizant senior leadership to drivesales and business development in a high growth and highly autonomousenvironment. Role Summary Title
– Technology Markets (Born Digital Accounts) Experience
- Deep understanding of Industry specific operations in Technology Markets and be able to engage in detailed discussions with various client stakeholders (business stakeholders such as Dir/VP of business unit, CFO/COO etc).
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry operations, and be able to engage client executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Consistent record of growing a business successfully over the years through strong client relationships and a deep understanding of the Technology Markets industry.
- Deep understanding of Digital Operations/BPS and able to engage C-level executives in detailed BPS deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Significant international experience required including being conversant in global service delivery models – both shared services and BPS.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic partnerships with large and complex organizations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to guide, influence and develop a wide range of professionals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions.
- 10 + years in Sales & Account Management.
- Revenue growth - Drive sales and account management
Other Skills and Experience Role
- Create strong relationships and collaboration with both the Delivery Leader in the Technology Markets BPS as well as the larger sector in general such that there is consistent value and expansion of offerings and growth across the whole of the practice.
- The applicant will be hired as a Technology MarketsSLS (Service Line Specialist) within the Digital Operations practice Location
- USA Travel
– Travel will vary depending on customer and prospectrequirements.
· TechnologyMarkets BPOSolution Development –
Strong preferencefor Technology Markets BPS sales executives who have material and “handson” Technology Markets BPS solution development experience.
· Pipeline Development and Management
– Among the critical tasks to be featured in the sales plans aredeveloping the opportunity pipeline, qualifying high priority deals, andwinning new business in line with agreed targets.
· Closing Sales
- The main responsibilityand focus of the role will be the growth of our BPS business with a specificemphasis on growing Technology Markets Digital Operations sales. Specifically, win new deals in customeraccount per pre agreed targets.
· BPS Solution Development Oversight –
As part of sales pursuits, partner with Cognizant BPS solutionarchitects and delivery teams to create effective deal solutions.
· Proposal Development
- Understand customer needsand translate them into winning proposals for Cognizant and its Clients. Bachelor's degree is required Global Business Services
– Client-facing GBSproject experience is helpful. Technology Outsourcing
- Background in technologyoutsourcing solutions is preferred.