AEM Solution Architect
The Solution Architect willdefine the digital product solution architecture leveraging the industry best practices.
Work closely with the deliveryteam to implement the solution architecture in an agile methodology. TheSolution Architect will be the go-to person for the product owner, the squad ( tech lead and engineers), s ecurity team, IT operation team etc.
Must be able to translate theproduct vision into a robust architecture andsolution to the engineering teams
Guide the delivery team toimplement the product vision. He/She should be able to present and defend thearchitecture at the architecture review board.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Solution Architect will be responsible for the overall design and architecture of one or more digital product s/ experiences
- Able to communicate solution design to various groups (Business, Architecture Review board, Tech Lead, Security Team, IT Operation team etc).
- Must be responsible for creating and maintaining Architecture artifacts ( Solution architecture Diagram, Architecture Patterns, Solution Design)
- Subject Matter Experts responsible for the business process and technical implementation of Digital Products
- Responsible for developing strategic architecture roadmap for the Digital Products - short and long-term goals supporting the Digital Product Vision.
- Delivery of Digital Solutions and capabilities as per Digital strategy and roadmaps with excellence in execution, assuring quality, and user adoption.
- Ensure product meets all Non-functional requirements (Security, Compliance, Performance, SLA/SLO etc)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Overall 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of Solution Architecture Experience and 2+ years of managing technical delivery experience
- Must have 5+ years experience of technical delivery in an Enterprise environment with applications that span multiple technology stacks , data centers , and different technology eco systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of at least one or two of the programming language (NodeJS, Java/J2EE)
- Must have a working knowledge of at least one of the cloud platform (Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP or AWS)
- Must have a working knowledge of DevOps and Test Data Automation
- Must have a working knowledge of API Gateways (APIgee, DataPower , F5 etc)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Products for delivering content, Microservice architecture, AI/ML model to deliver a personalized experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills