Senior Net Developer
Senior .NET Full Stack Developer Irvine, CA/en-US/BKC/job/Irvine-CA/Senior-NET-Full-Stack-Developer_20-1059/apply Position:
Senior .NET Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality .NET technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organizations architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle (SDLC), design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides full stack .NET design and development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
- Develops front end website applications in close accord with a UX team and ensures the responsiveness of those applications.
- Designs and develops APIs necessary to affect front end functionality and/or be consumed by other partners.
- Designs and creates data models for applications and databases to persist them.
- Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
- Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance with an emphasis on automated Unit Tests, Component Tests, and Scenario Tests.
- Reviews test results and directs further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- Mentors and guides work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with .NET Core desired
- Experience with Google Map API desired
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Search Engine Technologies (ElasticSearch preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps processes and activities desired
- Experience building and supporting .NET applications
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, Agile environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knights commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day. Location:
Irvine, CA Time Type:
Full timePosted 5 Days AgoFull time20-1059 The Industrys Leading Provider of Technology, and Data and Analytics Solutions
Black Knight is a mortgage and finance industries leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the entire loan lifecycle. Black Knight is the provider lenders and servicers rely on to support their strategic goals and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
Black Knight's offerings include:
- Leading origination, servicing and default technologies for lenders and servicers
- Data and analytics solutions to help improve performance, reduce risk, identify opportunities and make more informed decisions
- Information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the loan lifecycle, including workflow solutions, invoice management technology, business intelligence and mobile applications
- Consulting services to help develop strategies that will drive transformative change aimed at improving organizational efficiency, reducing overall costs and increasing customer service and competitiveness