Hospitality & Entertainment Sector – Business Development Executive
Our Sales team represents Capgemini, a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on our reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that we've cultivated since 2003.
We combine our proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to small companies and empower them to be leaders in their industry.
The career opportunities we offer are endless, and we provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry.
Capgemini Business Development Manager (BDM) is an experienced, aggressive sales professional.
The main responsibility for the BDM is to sell new business for Capgemini.
This will be done by building a pipeline of potential prospects and converting them into new clients for Capgemini, meeting or exceeding a bookings quota of $10M.
• Selling Hospitality & Entertainment Sector solution sets in a geographic territory and surrounding area
• Identify leads via cold-calling, networking, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with C level executives within targeted markets and sectors
• The primary focus and objective will be to develop new logo business in target accounts
• Develop leads into pursuits and close pursuits
• Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
• Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
• Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
• Support the development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
• Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
• Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
• Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling complex, IT services/customized technology services
• 5 years or greater of recent experience selling technology consulting services for a Tier 1 or 2 global services provider
• 5 years of experience serving clients in the Hospitality & Entertainment Sector
• Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
• A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 8MM- $20MM in ABR
• Recent experience selling consulting services engagements in the $500K – $10MM range
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
• This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives within middle market companies
• 8-12 reference-able relationships at the C suite, VP or decision maker level
• History of successful sales of technology services deals across multiple offerings including specific experience in application lifecycle services, mobility, cloud, testing solutions and infrastructure transformation services
• Significant experience in territory planning and rapid territory development
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
• Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
• Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
• Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
• Ability to travel extensively as required
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
With more than 270,000 people,Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversaryyear in 2018. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcingservices, the
Group reported 2018 global revenuesof EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Togetherwith its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology anddigital
solutions that fit their needs,enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeplymulticultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way ofworking, , anddraws on , its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at .
Capgemini is an Equal OpportunityEmployer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protectedby law.
Click the following link for moreinformation on your rights as an Applicant -