We are looking for AWS Architect for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- Installing and configuring cloud solutions implementing reusable components translating technical requirements into solutions and performing maintenance and updates
- Build automated deployments through use of configuration management tools and technologies
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Deploy new software and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment
- Make modules ready for production moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms and give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis
- Identify the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Provide direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.