Technology Operations - ED
As a senior leader in Technology Operations, you'll design and deliver global technology solutions that propel meaningful innovation and direct the future of business. You'll drive the strategic technology roadmap of the firm, identifying opportunities to pioneer new processes and implement long-term solutions. You'll also lead a team of top talent, working collaboratively to set new approaches for leveraging existing technology, driving automation and creating reusable software - piloting experiments to improve processes, and promoting solutions at scale across the firm. As a key advisor, you'll partner with and advise stakeholders to influence strategic priorities, fostering alignment and collaboration across the global organization.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in technical system operations management, technical problem resolution and change management
- Expertise in customer experience, reviewing journeys, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
- Expert knowledge of operations systems, data sources, business applications, customer support and risk management
- Experience mentoring others and fostering an environment that promotes integrity and innovation
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
- Experience structuring and delivering major programs to provide process excellence within a global organization
- Ability to analyze large volume of data points, identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Ability to manage Major Incident/Crisis events, maintaining communication to stakeholders, prioritizing remediation and resources effectively.
- Ability to establish strong partnerships across APAC and EMEA JPMC lines of business for specific Work From Home (WFH) requirements and associated business management.
- Manage complex supply chain integrations with key vendor partners, to deliver an end to end ecosystem to support the firms WFH strategy.
- Advanced partnership skills and the ability to work across platforms and organizations throughout the firm leading collaborative teams to achieve WFH portfolio goals
- Deliver and conduct executive level presentations, reporting and data metrics to demonstrate the regional WFH portfolio trajectory, financial and risk positions.