The platform engineering team at this top-tier investment bank, provides best-in-class applications and libraries for risk analysis and live pricing tools for Rates & Credit Trading & e-Trading flow analytics. We now seek a Quant Developer to provide the tooling that underpins multiple aspects of the Strats projects including delivering SDLC tools, and help build out the analytics library infrastructure across three regions working with Quant Research on integration issues. Great opportunity to join a leading strat team at this top-tier investment bank!
Python, MySQL, Oracle, SDLC, Reuters Mkt Data, Redis
- Design and implementation of the deployment of key infrastructure components such as database or compiler upgrades
- Maintenance of high-performance applications deployed across multiple locations
- Improving the stability of the development and production environments
- Support development teams with infrastructure queries
- Supporting the applications in the production environment
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Track record of developing or supporting large applications running on Unix platforms
- Python and Bash development of support functions such as scheduling, backups, reporting and monitoring
- C++ experience working on interfacing application libraries to databases or other remote sources such as MariaDB or Redis.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a technical team and across multiple teams and functions
- Able to multi-task different projects and prioritise against tight deadlines
- Some C++ experience useful for interface application libraries to databases or other remote sources such as Redis