Senior management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant
£45,000 - £50,000
Our client, based in central London is looking for a qualified Senior Management Accountant.
This person will look after the finances for a group of buildings within the group portfolio.
Within this role your duties will include:
- Liaising with managers and department heads
- Being accountable for budgets, reviewing financial performance and forecasting future events
- Complete month end process, including full P&L and balance sheets
- Provide variance analysis against historical performance and budget
- Cost Analysis
- Develop and create reports using Jet and Excel
- Preparation of annual audit packs
- Year-end group reporting
- Prepare board materials for distribution for board members
- Ad hoc assistance to the finance manager
- Deal with team members and stake holders
- Review the work on AR/AP teams
- Ad hoc analysis
- Review current processes and identify opportunities for improvements
Given the nature of our clients business; if you are a ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant and have experience within real estate, luxury brands or premium hospitality, that would be highly beneficial.