My client is seeking a Technical Architect to lead integration projects centred around their Salesforce Platform. This is a challenging opportunity which wold suit someone who has their Platform Developer I/II certification. This role sits within a Global organisation who are undergoing fast paced digital transformation to futureproof their business. The ideal candidate will be able to grow into this role working towards a Team Lead/Manager capacity.
This role will have internal and external staleholders so must have experience in working within a customer facing environment and articulating technical requirements.
- An experienced Technical/Salesforce Solution Architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to assess current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap.
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification
- Development experience of at least one non-SFDC related development language (e.g. Java, C++)
- Solid experience designing and building integrations (preferred using a cloud middleware like Informatica, Boomi, Jitterbit)
- Extensive experience with middleware, ETL and Data Mapping experience, specifically with Informatica.
- Experience testing the ETL and Data Mapping.
- Creating complex technical source-to-target data mapping, including updating/creating data model(s)
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP APIs
Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment