Risk Technology Support Lead / VP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism. Departmental Overview;
- The Risk Tech team lives within Global Markets and is responsible for multiple mission critical applications providing intra-day and EOD risk to the front office.
- There is a large batch processing function to ensure timely delivery to downstream, regulatory facing consumers providing risk & sensitivities and PnL
- To provide a high quality of day to day support for both existing and new partners
- Delivering face to face communication to the senior business partners and IT management
- Build a self-sufficient Risk Tech team to support mission critical risk management systems covering FX, EMG rates and XVA desks
- Provide a first class support function for all business lines within scope
- Help define the IT strategy utilizing Devops and SRE processes
- Identify automation and tooling opportunities to reduce manual toil
- Innovate solutions to improve stability and supportability
- Mentor and encourage team members to excel and achieve the goals we set
- Working with the global lead the candidate will need to handle and be responsible for the complete front to back support function in region. This remit covers incident, change and problem management as well as specific projects defined at both divisional and organizational levels.
- Management of several vendors who provide the majority of the support function requires diligence and an attention to detail to ensure we are getting the best outcome from our IT spend
This role is open to discussion regarding flexible / agile working. You Offer
- We are looking for a technically adept and highly experienced hands on team leader with a background supporting multiple, complex mission critical systems with a proven track record of automation and tool building.
- An innovator who can see a problem from different angles and who can provide solutions to the trickiest problem
- Technical skills to include Python/Perl/Powershell, MSSql, Team City/Ansible, Geneos monitoring, ITIL expertise is a must
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of outstanding support and IT practices encompassing SRE and Devops with the ability to mentor, train and motivate the team
- Knowledge of regulatory risk and the role of credit risk in the new and rapidly evolving regulatory environment
- Hardworking individual with good interpersonal skills
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
For more information visit Technology Careers
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success