My client is a rapidly growing fintech start-up in London who have built a fast, flexible and intelligent cloud-based operating platform for financial services providers.
They are looking for innovative thinkers and talented developers to contribute to the expansion of various teams. This is an exciting time to get onboard as they shake up the financial services sector and are looking to scale the company even further!
The ideal candidate has proven experience delivering numerous front-end web applications independently; it is crucial that you are able to take ownership of your projects. Ideally, you will also have some experience of Selenium/other functional testing frameworks and Python experience (as their backend is based on it). Requirements
- At least 2 years' commercial experience of ReactJS and Redux (redux-forms is a plus)
- Degree in a STEM subject from a top university
- Proven experience in architecting complex React/Redux applications
- Sound custom web application development skills
- Experience with the following: HTML/CSS, BEM methodology, ECMAScript 6 programming, data visualisation libraries, at least one automation tool, such as Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack
- Experience following a test-driven (TDD) approach when writing software for cross-browser issues
- Encouraging, diverse, collaborative working environment, solving complex problems
- Competitive salary and central London office location
- Generous benefits package, including flexi-work, individual training budget, work-from-home office set-up allowance, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, free breakfast when in the office
If you feel you're a good match, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch! Max Battista
+44 (0)20 3745 6531