Migration Success Analyst
DESCRIPTION Would you like to assist the EMEA Migration and Modernisation business at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in helping thousands of enterprise customers' drive agility, innovation and cost saving by accelerating their journey to the cloud? Are you passionate about improving processes, driving both effectiveness and efficiency to help customers adopt cloud initiatives, whilst supporting internal teams to provide value to our customers?
As a Migrations Success Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work closely with EMEA Migration Business Development, Solution Architects and Cloud Finance Management teams. You will be part of the EMEA Migration Success team, on-boarding migration customers' and guiding them to configure and operationalize their migration and modernisation activities. You will work very closely with the customers and advise them how best to set up billing, cost & usage reporting, cost allocation tags and other AWS billing features to ensure your customer receives the cloud benefits; regardless of the migration methodology such as Re-host, Re-Platform, Re-Architecture.
At AWS, we value critical thinking, self-motivation and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, technical background, be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities and be an exemplary communicator. Your technical experience will influence customer billing setup and operational capabilities and help us drive migration success. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience and love contributing to a team goal.
• Help customers understand foundational elements of AWS cost management services, use these services for the Migration and Modernisation programs.
• Guide and support customers configure and setup the AWS Migration and Modernisation operational methods including Cost Explorer setup, Custom Tagging, Cost & Usage Reporting etc.
• Drive continuous improvement in the methodologies through collaborative and proactive activities across development and migration services.
• Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights.
• Provide feedback to AWS products & services based on customer inputs.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Experience with Continuous Integration technologies and scripting.
• Good technical understanding and implementation of infrastructure and application tagging
• Strong analytics and troubleshooting experience.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organisations, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • AWS Solution Architecture Associate.
• Bachelor's Degree in science, technology, engineering, math or equivalent experience.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
• Enjoys "getting their hands dirty" by digging into complex operations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us