The team are a leading Media M&A advisor and have a track record of success advising clients on capital raising and on both buy-side and sell-side mandates.
The successful candidate will have strong M&A deal experience (TMT focus is preferred) and will have undertaken an ACA before transitioning into M&A or TS.
Other key experience includes:
• Capability to develop and maintaining external networks and build client relationships
• Robust experience preparing key proposals and presentations for new business
• Management of transactions - strong experience of deal execution including taking day-to-day responsibility for execution through to completion
• Acting as the key point of contact for clients on particular transactions
• Exellent financial analysis skills, in particular valuation and financial modelling
In order to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
• Strong experience deal experience - accrued via a boutique advisory firm, investment bank or Big 4 style firm
• Strong financial modelling capability and experience
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to think laterally
• Ability to identify opportunities for revenue growth
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.