Listed Derivatives Business Analyst
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Orbis Consultants
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Business Analyst working on Listed Derivatives focused technology, overseeing all aspects of Listed Rates change both commercial and regulatory. Responsible for the articulation of the business requirements and solution for Listed Rates Derivatives.
- Collection and analysis of business requirements for both new services and modifications to existing services and development of appropriate business solutions.
- Definition of appropriate solution and impact assessment of change.
- Verify business solutions are tested and implemented in accordance with specifications
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, both business and technical.
- Build detailed knowledge of company's services and solutions, covering clearing, market data, risk management and collateral functions.
- Translate Business Requirement Documents into Functional Requirement Documents for any developments or updates to technology solutions.
Key Skills and Experience
- Broad knowledge of the Listed Derivatives market infrastructure.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques, business process modelling, data modelling, use case analysis.
- Knowledge of contract specification and lifecycle of traditional futures and options.
- Knowledge of margining techniques for futures and options including VaR margining model.
- Ability to get involved in and influence effective technical solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill set.
- Ability to produce clear and unambiguous written documentation.
- Able to influence decision making with effective reasoning.