Internal Audit & Oversight Lead – Commercial & Corporate Banking. A consultancy are assisting a diversified global banking group and have an opportunity for an individual with to play a key governance and monitoring role for the commercial and corporate banking businesses.
You will be responsible for working across multiple lines of business within the commercial and corporate bank, undertaking continuous monitoring, oversight and governance around all aspects of the business. These include trade finance, liquidity and cash management.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 15+ years total experience with substantial experience in large, internationally-focused bank
- Deep business experience in one or more of trade finance, liquidity and cash management
- Strong understanding of the business products and key risks and controls within these business areas
- Previous experience in a senior Internal Audit or related second or third line audit/risk role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills facing off to MD level on a daily basis
- Qualified accountant or related Big 4 audit expereince
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £700-800/day role based London initially for six months.