Rare opening in a small London based Audit team managing end to end IT Audits across Applications, Infrastructure, and Cyber Security space. A stable firm with career longevity and a good salary.
Role is with small London team of a Global Investment Banking group, covering Applications, Infrastructure, Cyber Security and Cloud Audits. Experience in IT Audit across a broad range of the above technologies is desirable.
- Planning fieldwork and audit reports
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with senior Technology and Business managers
- Support Head of IT Audit in Committee meetings
- Engage with global Audits teams on joint thematic audit reviews
- Coach junior staff members when required
- 7-15 years IT Audit experience within a Capital Markets / Wholesale Banking firm
Candidates must be a UK / EU citizen or have an unsponsored visa to work in the UK.
We are expecting a high volume of applications and unfortunately won't be able to reply to all applicants.
Apply with your CV to Paul Stanbridge at Fleet Search and Selection Ltd