A growing MGA are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their finance team.
The main responsibilities for this Finance Analyst position will include:
- Working closely with the Group Financial Controller and the rest of the Finance operations team in month-end ledger closings for all the legal entities in the group
- Assisting with month-end journal posting, bringing together all the ledger information in an Access database, and assisting with the creation of the monthly shareholder report
- Analysis of intercompany balances, including loans and trading balances, unwinding of these as required
- Preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts, and by currency as required by the CFO
- Helping monitor and control the group monthly and annual expense budgets, reporting on actual vs. budget expenses, expenses allocations across entities and products, etc
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst position will be either a part or newly qualified accountant with previous experience working in the insurance industry or from a practice