Exciting fintech company, with offices in the US, Asia and UK, are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join the London technology team. Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they are building a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform.
The successful candidate will help the development team automate the deployment of the client infrastructure; maintaining, supporting and developing the platform as required. You will also aim for continuous improvement by assessing and implementing new technologies within the environment where appropriate.
This is a high-impact, client-facing role where you will be using AWS cloud & Linux information technology day in-day out. Bridging the gap between development and infrastructure, you will be a role model for future engineering and devops teams. Requirements:
- Relevant IT degree (or equivalent). Microsoft Certifications beneficial
- Self-starter, passionate about software-defined infrastructure and cloud
- Minimum 3+ years' experience using Linux, including proven hands-on experience with servers (RedHat Enterprise Linux or Ubuntu Linux)
- Experience in a live production environment
- Proficient in using coding/scripting to automate/reduce time taken to complete tasks
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Strong compensation
- Generous benefits package, including educational subsidies + in-house gym + snacks / fully kitted kitchen incl. oven
If you feel you are a good match, or are interested in a general chat about the tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Richard Allan
+44 (0) 20 3137 9574