Associate/Senior Associate- Infrastructure Investment
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
A European Investment arm of a Sovereign wealth fund investing in direct and co- investment Infrastructure projects across the UK and Europe. They have an extremely large amount of capital and a broad investment strategy, with their portfolio including assets across Core and Core Plus infrastructure such as water utilities, social infrastructure, airports and renewable energy.Looking for an Associate/Senior Associate in London.
A European Investment arm of a Sovereign wealth fund investing in direct and co- investment Infrastructure projects across the UK and Europe. They have an extremely large amount of capital and a broad investment strategy, with a portfolio of assets across Core and Core Plus infrastructure such as water utilities, social infrastructure, airports and renewable energy.
The Associate/Senior Associate will:
- Support the infrastructure investment team with the asset management and origination of investments at both an asset and portfolio level.
- Support and potentially lead on specific projects as and when required.
- Provide the ownership, management and maintenance of a portfolio fund model ensuring data and inputs are up-to-date, asset performance records including all required reporting dashboards are maintained accurately.
- Prepare any necessary internal paperwork, approvals and recording of cash-flow, distribution, commitment accounts etc.
- Monitor and analyse information received from Investee companies such as financial and operational performance
- Evaluation of forecast asset financial performance against benchmarks, identifying and implementing areas for value accretive improvement
- Provide support to the team in detail financial modelling capability for operational assets both in terms of principal asset valuation model and special project modelling. Eg. LTIP, new capes/project evaluation etc.
- Be responsible, relevant to position, for the achievement of targets and performance of the Infrastructure team
- Carry out regular research and analysis of markets
- Maintain and demonstrate a Hugh standard of professional conduct with all internal departments, investor partners and external visitors.
In order to be considered you must ensure that you satisfy all of the following criteria:
- 3-6 years’ experience working in the Infrastructure sector, of which some time will preferably have been gained within a fund/direct investor, but individuals from M&A teams within IBDs may also be considered.
- Strong financial modelling capabilities with demonstrable previous experience in developing and constructing detailed financial evaluation and working with operational financial models across infrastructure sectors
- Good understanding of infrastructure and key value drivers within investments across the infrastructure sectors
- Strong risk analysis in analysing complex project transactions and companies with ability to interpret contract documentation
- Knowledge of international macro-economic developments, finance products and capital markets
- Strong team-working/collaboration ethic
- A second European or Mandarin language would be an advantage
If you feel you satisfy the above criteria, please send your resume to Jack Atkins.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org