- 35-40k + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing Private Equity business. This is an ideal opportunity for a part-qualified or finalist level accountant to gain exposure to both the corporate and investment accounting side of things with a clear track already laid out to a Controller level position post qualification.
The ideal candidate must be professional and reliable with strong analytical, communication and organisational skills. The role is diverse, challenging and will suit a self-starter. Experience in fund accounting and private equity structures is preferred.
Qualifications & Experience
- Part-qualified ACA or ACCA
- Fund accounting experience and knowledge of private equity fund structures preferred
- Fund administration experience would be an advantage, as well as any fund reporting and tax knowledge
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to intermediate level.
- Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, would be an advantage but not essential
- Support Fund Controller in preparation of quarterly investor fund reports and fund accounts
- Assisting portfolio monitoring and quarterly valuation process
- Liaising with outsourced fund administration teams for management of fund calls + distributions, payments, cash flow projections, management fee calculations, investor queries and investment recommendations
- Liaising with auditors and assisting with fund audits
- Manage online investor portal and portfolio monitoring system, updating latter for fund and deal transactions.
- Maintain sale/purchase ledgers, fixed asset register
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare expense/credit card schedules
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly group consolidation
- Group cash management including forecasting
- Support Financial Controller in FCA and SEC compliance