Decisioning Architect in Bristol | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Decisioning Architect
What you'll do
- We'll look to you to participate in high level architecture and design discussions supporting customer propositions being built within our decisioning capability
- You'll be supporting colleagues to deliver market leading journeys that differentiate us from the competition
- This is an opportunity to gain excellent exposure as you maintain close working relationships across the bank
As a Decisioning Architect, you'll be managing the releases of propositions into our customer facing system and the development and maintenance of our Next Best Application, making sure we proactively meet customer needs and provide a seamless personalised engagement across all journeys making it simple and easy to build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
You'll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Running the revision management process and making sure all code released into our customer facing systems has passed all required testing and quality control processes
- Providing relevant analysis and design for all customisations or extensions potentially required to the current Next Best Application
- Providing technical support and guidance for the business user group to optimise our decisioning toolsets use, providing innovative solutions to designs
- Liaising directly with technical support areas for resolution of any technical issues or queries
- Leading cross team working groups in the development of Pega enabled capabilities, understanding the requirements, maintenance and optimisation of the overall decisioning capability, looking to continuously improve and optimise the platform
To succeed in this role, you'll need extensive knowledge of Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing, or an equivalent decisioning capability. You'll also be trained on technical aspects of the Pega Platform including Pega's System Architect Certification or equivalent.
You'll have a background of being involved with programmes, along with project management experience from scope to delivery from an IT background. On top of this, you'll need experience with data architecture, including data model design and maintenance, as well as stakeholder management skills.
Additionally, you'll demonstrate:
- A good understanding of analytical and database querying software such as SQL or SAS, data visualisation software, big data environments and cloud environments
- An understanding of the Adobe Web Analytics tools or similar
- Experience of coaching and developing less experienced colleagues
- Experience of delivering through others
- Experience of managing risks
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.