Technical Scrum Master in Zurich | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as Technical Scrum Master
What you'll do
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment to join us
- You'll have the chance to interact with various stakeholders and share your technical expertise within an agile, collaborative organisation
- You'll be joining our bank as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
As a technical Scrum Master, you'll be the development and technical delivery manager to support the Journey and Product Owners and key technology stakeholders in managing the product lifecycles. You'll be responsible for the Sprint and Product Backlog management and collaborate with our Business and IT stakeholders providing communications and IT solutions.
Your other key responsibilities will involve:
The skills you'll need
- Consultancy of our business and technology stakeholders on fit-for-purpose solutions
- Creation and collection of regular and mandatory management information and status reports
- Frequent and official collaboration with Recovery and Incident management
- Requirements management and engineering for our team in Jira
We're looking for a certified scrum master with a strong technical background. You're a natural leader with experience in IT project and/or application management. You'll be solution and service oriented, with the ability to take ownership and an interest in driving solutions and improvements through to completion. Ideally you'll have a university degree or equivalent in computer science or finance management.
You'll need to speak and write fluently in English, with German being an advantage.
On top of this, you'll demonstrate:
- hands-on experience in Avaloq implementation projects, ideally backed by knowledge of Restful web service technologies
- Proficiency in software delivery lifecycles including change management in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent organisation, problem solving and time management skills
- Strategic and structured thinking
- The ability to quickly familiarize yourself with solution architectures of multi-tier technology stacks
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles. Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.