Senior Global Account Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of our strong Key Account Management team, you are responsible to manage and further develop of global client with a focus on EMEA and APAC. You will manage and coordinate all commercial and contractual aspects and successfully strengthen the relationship with the key stakeholders.
As Key Account Manager, you claim the ownership for the customer relationship, represent your customer’s interest within Avaloq and act as a single point of contact between the entities.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with one of our largest clients and thereby continuously evolve Avaloq’s share of wallet
- Manage a network within the customer’s organisation on various levels and areas (IT and business) to ensure in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business
- Ensure consistent communication to your customers as first point of contact and act as a bridge between the customer and Avaloq’s service and development teams
- Systematically identify and analyse your customers’ needs and actively manage the opportunities in order to position our products and services successfully
- Close deals and manage offering, sales and administrative processes between Avaloq and the customers professionally
- Coordinate and organise meetings with customers; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
- Support Avaloq at marketing events and leverage our excellent sales organisation
- Contribute in internal planning and budgeting sessions
What you need
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or IT (or equivalent level of education)
- Successful Key Account or Sales Manager in the software services industry or experience in a similar customer / sales oriented activity
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry and of its (IT) processes
- A demonstrated ability to articulate the technical features, competitive advantages and business benefits of banking products
- An interest in marketing and in contributing to the promotion of our products, services and company
- Convincing personality with senior appearance on C-level and a strong customer- and service-oriented mind-set
- Talented negotiator and good at closing deals
- Good self-motivation, structured and independent working style with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Trustworthy, with a reassuring, convincing manner, results-driven and committed to reach targets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in German and English
- Willingness to travel (EMEA and APAC)
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Kristin Stengel, Talent Acquisition Professional
Allmendstrasse 140 - 8027 Zürich - Switzerland
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.