Python Developer / Entwickler
For our client, a market-leading company in Zurich, we are currently looking for a Python Developer (m/w) to support successful development and code refactoring process for the existing applications. The perfect candidate should have good knowledge of programming and working experience in developing applications using the Python3, Django, Flask, Cloud Foundry und Maria DB.
In this role you will be working within a multidisciplinary team, where you will take part in the project work to provide successful development and code refactoring for the existing Python application and the various messaging platforms. If you are looking for a short-term project with possibility to work remotely, this job might be for you! Your Rensponsibilities
- Code re-factoring for the existing Python applications with Django GUI and Maria DB
- Rewriting apps from Python 2 to Python 3 version
- Code refactoring, integration of updates and upgrades, and documentation
- Developing the Python code library while working closely with the IT department to ensure deliverables fit within the wider IT infrastructure and support for existing Python applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years of programming experience with Python. Experience in designing and building software in Python 3.
- Good knowledge of Django, Flask, Cloud Foundry und Maria DB.
- Previous experience in working with version control systems (GIT)
- Strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of data structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German or in English
- We offer you a great opportunity at a market-leading company in Zurich.
- Spring Professional provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees! Don't miss it! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client.
- Workload: 100%; 2 months contract role with the option to extend.
- Location: Remote work possible
- Integrity check: Candidates must present a valid excerpt from the criminal and debt collection register (not older than 3 months when starting the job).
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch