VP/AVP, Scrum Master, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Management and delivery of a system(s) within a platform leveraging agile practices
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Assist the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Ensure cross-team coordination and reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team measure output and performance
- Liaise between the Developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
- Act as a Project Manager when necessary. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between your team and third parties or between your team and other scrum teams
- Coach and mentor other Scrum Masters. Ensure that the team's ways of working are consistent across the teams
- Strengthen the presence of our teams as an Agile centre of excellence. Actively contribute to the company's Agile Community. Keep the rest of the company network abreast of the team's activities
- Make or facilitate the making of decisions in a timely manner
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience as Scrum Master for 2-3 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
- Experience with JIRA or similar Tools
- Exposure to Cloud and Big Data or Data related projects
- Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban, coupled with certification as a Scrum Practitioner/Master.